понеделник, 7 септември 2026 г.

Now a foe / Con artist

 Damp weather

Putrid thoughts

Once a friend

Now a foe

Best friends or no

No air for you and I

Whenever we are together

In one room

Haven`t bestowed upon you

The gift of the doubt

A grave mistake now I realize

Because with doubt at first I should have

Checked your loyalty

Now I lick my salted wounds

No different you are than the rest

I will not forgive your mistreatment

And I will not tolerate

Your behavior

Beware of jealousy they never said (my parents)

And I haven`t learned my lesson yet, I guess

You were not kind to me as I was to you…

I tried my best to level down to you

No more regrets, con artist – you…

Sweet words you can`t use

Your act is all the more transparent

You`re rude, you are rude…

Look for someone else naïve enough for you.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Happiness

Happiness true Happiness real Is it true? Is it the end of this ordeal? I believe it is It doesn`t get clearer than this I belie...