петък, 19 май 2017 г.

Nail polish is dangerous !!!

What happens to your body after you apply nail polish? Watch the following video to find out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOzTsb4vDK0

To tell you the truth, at the moment I don`t have any nail polish on my nails and it feels great. A few days ago, before I discovered the dangers from nail polish, I had. But it was getting frustrating to apply cheap nail polish on as it isn`t long lasting and I couldn`t get through the day without damaging the looks of it. Why you should stop using it at all like I did?

1. It`s waste of money.
2. It`s dangerous to your health.
3. It`s time consuming to apply it (even though not much). Time is money, you know.
4. I don`t believe there`s chemical-free nail polish. Don`t believe the adds which claim there are bio nail polishes. Nail polish is nail polish. And it is dangerous. End of story.

Benefits if you don`t use it:

1. You will save some money.
2. Your health will improve.
3. You won`t waste time applying it.
4. You won`t have to worry about damaging the looks of it. You can go about your chores around the house without this worry on your mind.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Fa - Fresh & Dry - Deodorant review

I`m very pleased with this non-alcohol deodorant. It smells really nice too. I recommend it strongly . 5/5