I don`t know whose idea was to create this product but it sure was a bad one. Not only it isn`t bubbly at all, its consistency reminds me of a bad gel. I`m also questioning its ability to scrub because the scrubbing particles are too tiny and almost unnoticable. Overall maybe its smell or orange and cinnamon is somewhat agreeable. That is why I give this product 3 out of 5.
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
The pigment is barely there but the color has shiny particles which partly compensate for that. This light blue eyeshadow stays on the eye...
-
Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear whenever the occasion calls for something special. ...
-
1. A small mirror in your pocket helps for protection against your enemies. 2. Don`t leave your wallet or your handbag on the ground, ...
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар