четвъртък, 14 април 2022 г.
Bel London - nail polish - review
I have tried a few of the colors of Bel London and I am really satisfied with the quality of this nail polish for such a reasonable price. At the moment I am wearing the light pink one as a manicure. I have the dark blue one from the Fine Art Gift Box set and some other ones as well. My assessment is 5/5.
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
The pigment is barely there but the color has shiny particles which partly compensate for that. This light blue eyeshadow stays on the eye...
-
Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear whenever the occasion calls for something special. ...
-
1. A small mirror in your pocket helps for protection against your enemies. 2. Don`t leave your wallet or your handbag on the ground, ...

Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар