Tar soap Milva REVIEW

                                            * Natural toilet pine tar soap *


- pine tar has a softening, hydrating, anti-aging, healing effect on the skin of the face, head, arms and body

My personal opinion: First of all its smell is maybe the only con about it. But as I used it to wash my face with it, I experienced all the good qualities this soap has to offer. It made my skin so baby-like soft that I hardly recognized it. It washed away all grease very easily. It is also hydrating so I now prefer it to many gel-washes, including the Garnier micellar one. It also removes make-up so I don`t have to worry about that too. And its price is pretty affordable. As much as I hate the colour brown, this soap is definitely a product I recommend, especially if you`re on a budget. 

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Никога !!!