The smell of this deodorant can be described as very refreshing. Maybe too refreshing (being somehow edgy for a delicate taste). It is worth mentioning that it doesn`t leave stains on clothes and its effect lasts long enough. The price is also good. But it didn`t strike me as an extraordinary deodorant - especially with the smell, and the smell is pretty important. So I give this product 4/5.
четвъртък, 23 февруари 2017 г.
Malizia Fresh Care deodorant REVIEW
The smell of this deodorant can be described as very refreshing. Maybe too refreshing (being somehow edgy for a delicate taste). It is worth mentioning that it doesn`t leave stains on clothes and its effect lasts long enough. The price is also good. But it didn`t strike me as an extraordinary deodorant - especially with the smell, and the smell is pretty important. So I give this product 4/5.
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
This creme is absolutely amazing. I`ll tell you why: - Its texture is very soft. It absorbs pretty well into the skin. - It`s not exp...
-
1. A small mirror in your pocket helps for protection against your enemies. 2. Don`t leave your wallet or your handbag on the ground, ...
-
The supplements for you! If you want to suppress your big appetite and shed a few kilos, these products can help you achieve these goal...
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар