This soap accentuates what is best about all the baby soaps in general. It contains all the right ingredients to be called a great soap. I definitely give this product 5/5. If you have dry and sensitive skin that reacts to chemicals badly this is the right soap for you - it`s hypoallergenic. Its smell is very nice. Overall it`s very pleasing to the senses and I strongly recommend it.
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
The pigment is barely there but the color has shiny particles which partly compensate for that. This light blue eyeshadow stays on the eye...
-
Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear whenever the occasion calls for something special. ...
-
1. A small mirror in your pocket helps for protection against your enemies. 2. Don`t leave your wallet or your handbag on the ground, ...
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар