Reasons to become vegetarian

 First reason I stopped eating meat was because I wanted to cleanse myself both physically and spiritually. Mind that I only stopped eating meat, not eggs and dairy. I also don`t eat fish. I intend to keep this up for at least the end of the month. We will see how that will go.


Eating vegetarian style can benefit you in a lot of different ways. It lowers your blood pressure. It may improve your mood - that`s right, not stuffing yourself with animal fat makes your brain function better. It is beneficial for those diagnosed with Diabetes. It lowers cholesterol. It also lowers the risk of stroke and obesity. It reduces the risk of developing kidney stones.


Did you know that around 30% or all the world population is vegetarian? October 1st is the official celebrating day for vegetarianism. 


Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

Никога !!!