Certainly this is one of the over-rated products there are on the market. I`m not very pleased with it as it only managed to lose 2kg. I need more than this. It just stops working after a while. I realize that a proper diet is also required when taking this. It doesn`t matter that I was dieting. The results were pretty dissatisfactory. I give this product 3 out of 5. Maybe one of the good things about this product is its naturality. And it is good to remark that it is absorbed much faster than a regular capsule. However, if you need to cut more than just 2-3kg I certainly recommend you use something stronger. The other products in the same series are most likely not to work that good as well (probably).
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
This creme is absolutely amazing. I`ll tell you why: - Its texture is very soft. It absorbs pretty well into the skin. - It`s not exp...
-
Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear whenever the occasion calls for something special. ...
-
The pigment is barely there but the color has shiny particles which partly compensate for that. This light blue eyeshadow stays on the eye...
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар