понеделник, 12 септември 2016 г.

There are more things to shoe market you need to know

 There`s more things you need to consider when choosing shoes. 



1. Don`t buy shoes online. It`s a risk. I got badly burned by my first order of online shoes. I even couldn`t return them. It`s a tough lesson I`ve learned. And the most important one.

2. When choosing shoes that are snickers or boots buy only ones with lining so that it doesn`t hurt when you walk. I`ve got a wound on my right ankle recently to prove that theory.

3. Don`t fall for the cheap shoes or for the overexpensive ones.  Always look for the right quality/price ratio.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив

 It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak.  I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...