I believe that this product is the embodyment of the word "overrated". Its smell can be substantially improved. Its texture is very light, maybe too light for an anti-wrinkle product, that`s why it leaves the impression of having no effect. It does have an effect though, but to my observation not enough. I personally do not recomment this product. That`s why I give it only 2 out of 5.
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)
Депилиращ крем Дева - отзив
It literally takes only 5 mins to wait for it to do its magic so to speak. I am really glad I bought it. I recommend it. It is suitable fo...
-
Invest in timeless pieces, and you’ll never be at a loss for what to wear whenever the occasion calls for something special. ...
-
The pigment is barely there but the color has shiny particles which partly compensate for that. This light blue eyeshadow stays on the eye...
-
1. A small mirror in your pocket helps for protection against your enemies. 2. Don`t leave your wallet or your handbag on the ground, ...
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар